[mdlug] Very early screenshots for my "first person filemanager"

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Nov 21 13:38:40 EST 2007

	Is it wrong to ask for features?

	Like instead of just files represented as boxes, there could be
files represented with 3D Avatars of the user who owns the file wearing some
sort of uniform colored to match the group...

	Files one simply lacks access to could have some form of guardian
avatar basically saying "No! Stand back!"

	-Rob