[mdlug] A big opportunity for Linux?

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 12:09:33 EST 2007

That is the value of Linux, extending the performance of low cost resources.

I am very confident that the duo 6600 running suse, will meet my needs. I also develop in C++, that will yield performance.  There are a lot operations that run in an interpreted environment that kills and gains in performance.

Poor performance cost so much in so many ways.

David