[mdlug] Washtenaw Linux Users Group Meeting 11/15/07

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 15 16:04:43 EST 2007

gib at juno.com wrote:

> Is the location easy to find?  I don't see a building name or
> description in the notice.

"Room BE-104" = Room 104, Business Education Building
I see someone sent you a link to some maps. If you follow the
"Directions to WCC" link it will take you to a Google map. When you zoom
in the little red maker is just to the right of the BE Building. It's
the almost perfectly square building to the left of the marker.

> I can see the area in a map on
> mapquest.com.  I just wonder if it will be easily marked with a sign.

Yes, once you are on campus there are signs with arrows pointing the way
to the Business Education Building.