[mdlug] Ohio LinuxFest 2007 - Registration Open (fwd)

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Thu May 31 02:51:20 EDT 2007

On 5/30/07, Rich Clark <rrclark at rrclark.net> <rrclark at rrclark.net> wrote:
> This just hit my inbox, so I'm passing it along.

The Drury Hotels rate is at least $106.  There are cheaper places a
few miles away.  I stayed at a Days Inn last year.  It's $54/night
this year.  Has free wireless:

Days Inn Columbus North
1212 E.Dublin-Granville Rd.
I-71 & State Route 161
Columbus, OH 43229 US
Phone: 614-885-9696
Fax:614-885-0232

www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/check_avail?brandCode=DI,MQ,HJ,KG,RA,SE,TL,BU&searchWithinMiles=25&areaType=1&destination=Columbus&stateName=Ohio&state=OH&countryName=United%20States&country=US&checkInDate=09/28&numberAdults=1&numberRooms=1&checkOutDate=09/30&numberChildren=0&rateName=Best%20Avail&rate=000&id=01482&propBrandId=DI&force_nostay=false