[mdlug] Yep, it's "safer" all right.

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Wed May 30 13:03:39 EDT 2007

Robert Adkins wrote:
> Anyone honestly think this time would be different?
>
> It's like the consumer/corporate computing world is filled with
> "Battered Wife Syndrome" sufferers...
>
> He keep's saying he'll stop hitting me. I believe it this time...

You have a real point there.

The only security increase if Vista is security to keep you from using
your lawfully acquired content and to cripple your expensive hardware on
a whim.

A buddy of mine (Windows user) was saying how the mp3s rippled by
windows media player are deliberately munged by WMP as it rips.  He has
installed a simple third party program on his system that doesn't mung
the content, pay attention of copy protection etc.  Well I have grip,
what is to say?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com