[mdlug] ISA modems, NIC

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue May 29 10:54:14 EDT 2007

> From: Jeff Hanson

> I'll take them if nobody else does but I'm not sure I will be at the
> next meeting.  Pentium II and K6-2 systems are good enough for many
> low-income home users and often have ISA slots.

 I may have a whole system like that available by the meeting, too.
I'm having to consolidate my holdings a bit. :->

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                            (313) 227-2317

  "Technically, Windows is an operating system, which means that it
 supplies your computer with the basic commands it needs to suddenly,
      with no warning whatsoever, stop operating." - Dave Barry