[mdlug] ISA modems, NIC

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu May 24 09:21:08 EDT 2007

 I have two ISA 56K modems (which appear to be real modems, not winmodems)
and an NE-2000 clone ISA Ethernet card available to anyone who might want
them. I'd be kinda surprised if anyone does, but before I throw them away...

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                               (313) 227-2317

   "We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
 and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful
               and his children smart." - H. L. Mencken