[mdlug] Automotive technical And Linux ???

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 09:57:00 EDT 2007

Now if some one out there can interface their Car computer with Linux I'm all ears.

  David C. Lane

Aaron Kulkis <akulkis3 at hotpop.com> wrote:
  Drew wrote:
> At 03:08 PM 5/8/07, Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>
>> That's why it's a less than adequate fuel for general use....
>
> Ethanol is a wonderful fuel - provided that it is recognized for
> what it is, designed for, and budgeted
> for. The current transportation infrastructure, however, has done a
> half-assed job of the first two, and
> hasn't done the third *at all*.

Wrong. It's designed for gasoline, and does a great job at that
(other than a certain political party blocking the construction
of new refineries...but that's not a technical problem, it's
one of economic sabotage by government officials)

       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool