[mdlug] *nix company roll call

merc escalated at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:44:17 EDT 2007

I just landed an internship at edward rose and sons(apartment
development/management), I wouldn't say they "rely" on it, but, they
webserver/dns/mailserver are all reliant upon linux.

Strange thing is, none of the IT guys there know a whole lot about it.  I
think they just plugged it in, let some outside company set it up, and leave
it on cruise control..

Either way, even if it is just for a few services, they are a pretty big
company, and own tons of apartment complexes (9th or 13th largest apartment
owners in the united states, depending on who you look it up with.)

-sorta bragging

-Merrick