[mdlug] Ubuntu vs. FedoraCore vs. SuSE

Stan Green Stan at mcomputersolutions.com
Fri May 11 16:56:02 EDT 2007

I have the opportunity to reinstall Linux on a file server. (I don't care to
talk about why.) I would also like to make it a mail server some day. This is
all for my home network. Right now I have machines with Fedora Core 6 (Web
server) and SuSE 10.1 (Desktop). I have been seeing a lot of chatter about
Ubuntu but have never used it. Is it enough better than either FC or SuSE to
take on a third distro? I have no plans to stop using the other two distros.

Thanks,
Stan Green