[mdlug] Cassette tape to Music CD

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Wed May 9 13:47:04 EDT 2007

Michael Corral wrote:
> It's some new recording format that some people think will one day
> replace vinyl records. As if!
>
> It's also the primary removable storage media on Garry Stahl's
> cutting-edge Amiga computers.

I am getting a bit tired of the unnecessary digs that add nothing to the
conversation.

BTW my Amiga is a G4 PPC that can boot Debian Linux in 15 seconds from
switch on to log in faster with OS4.  Got an x86 to equal that?

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com