[mdlug] OT: PC Decrapifier

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue May 8 13:50:46 EDT 2007

Wojtak, Greg wrote:
> Does anyone remember way back when when Peter Norton made useful stuff for
> the PC?

Yea, them were the days.  My last encounter with Norton was anything but
useful.  It has become a system hog almost worse than windows itself.
And near impossible to get off you machine.  I strongly disrecommend it.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com