[mdlug] Automotive technical info wanted (only slightly off topic)

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue May 8 08:10:14 EDT 2007

Garry Stahl wrote:
> Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>
>> Find me a single environmental activist who is ALSO an advocate
>> of nuclear power plants.
>>

> Ahem, yo!

    While hardly an activist, I do consider myself at least mostly
environmentally conscience and I am also for Nuclear power.

    I see great promise in the newer technology of fuel reclamation
systems that have the potentially to radically reduce Nuclear Waste and
perhaps even make current waste facilities locations to be tapped for
usable fuel.

    -Rob