[mdlug] Hey Look! A new "darling" distro...

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 16:28:13 EDT 2007

Robert Adkins wrote:
>    ..on the block.
>
>     To get back to an earlier conversation topic:

Easy eh?  I want bomb proof.  I want something I can give my Pop and he
cannot break.  Idiot proof is too much to ask, but Idiot resistant would
be a nice thing.

Better Pop should be able to change things like printers and monitors
without breaking it.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com