[mdlug] Recommendations on a TV/Monitor combo?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Mar 27 11:58:37 EDT 2007

 My wife is interested in a flat panel monitor that also has a TV tuner.
Anyone have any suggestions on such a thing? I know they exist, but does
anyone have experience with such things?

 (Bear in mind that this'll be hooked up to a Vista machine. I don't want
to stick a TV tuner in that monstrosity...)

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                                    (313) 227-2317

 "The opponents of disarming Saddam have sneered even at the possibility of a
  link between al Qaeda and Iraq, but that is not the kind of linkage either
  side would advertise. There is plenty of evidence that Iraq has harbored al
       Qaeda members..." - Wall Street Journal editorial, 2003/03/18

 "Any links between Al Qaeda and Iraq is a separate issue that was barely
 mentioned in the run-up to war." - Wall Street Journal editorial, 2007/02/12