[mdlug] First impressions of Vista

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Thu Mar 15 13:09:33 EDT 2007

Drew wrote:
> * Aaron Kulkis <akulkis3 at hotpop.com> wrote
>> As soon as the "surge" plan was announced, things quieted down.
>>
>> People don't seem to understand how the mere appearance of
>> ow, conversely, not wavering
>> encourages many of the enemy to call it quits and go back to
>> living a normal, peaceful lifestyle.
>>
> For my part, if there are going to be US troops occupying an Arab country, I would that they at least GRAB THE OIL!!!
>
> ----

That's the funnies part... for all of the ACCUSATIONS that this
whole thing was simply an oil grab, then why are most of the troops
here in Baghdad (not an oil well within a one fuel-tank range of
a humvee)... and NO U.S. troops in the oil fields....

The people who spout that nonsense are beyond ignorant.