[mdlug] First impressions of Vista

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:16:16 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Aaron Kulkis <akulkis3 at hotpop.com> wrote:

> People don't seem to understand how the mere appearance of
> indecision or lack of will to win by the politicians emboldens
> the enemy and costs lives...and how, conversely, not wavering
> encourages many of the enemy to call it quits and go back to
> living a normal, peaceful lifestyle.

You've seem them quitting, then? Talked to them? I'm betting this is
conjecture based on circumstantial evidence accompanied by a political
predisposition on the part of the conjecturer. I've certainly seen no
cessation of death tolls on cnn.com.

My personal conjecture is that the enemy is smart enough to know when
to lay low, and when to press the attack, and they are not quitting at
all.  So unless we keep you and your comrades over there in
perpetuity, which is not realistic, they will eventually un-quit. The
sooner we bring you home the better, in my opinion, but this is a
decision being made by politicians who are much more concerned about
elections than saving American lives, so... Take care.

--
Wolfger
http://randomsynapsefiring.eponym.com/