[mdlug] Dell survey for Linux

Novak, Louis (L.M.) lnovak1 at ford.com
Wed Mar 14 09:39:00 EDT 2007

Sounds to me like those whose favorite distro has fallen off the
darling list are the ones 'being mad and foaming at the mouth',
at least on this list. ;-)

Can't we all just get along and stop cluttering the list with
distro wars veiled as predictions.

As long as it isn't Novell/SUSE, I say!

--
Louis Novak  lnovak1 at ford.com   (313)248-6788
Ford Motor Co., IT Learning & Organizational Development