[mdlug] toyota contract - Ann Arbor

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 14:27:44 EDT 2007

Has anyone else been called about this?   I was.   A contract house (Ajilon) submitted my resume, and Toyota seemed interested.   So then I was asked to fill out this laundry list of years of experience on all these different things.    I had too many "zeroes" so I told Ajilon to forget it.    I keep getting called about it from other job shops though so I don't think they've filled it.    I still have all the info so if you want to know more, email me off list.     It was Unix, Linux, CAE support.