[mdlug] t-bird system font size?

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 20:20:53 EDT 2007

Hello, I just got a new system and when I first boot, it defaults to 1900 x 1200.   I've managed to get all my other non-thunderbird fonts to be an acceptable size.     But the menus in thunderbird are still super tiny.   And so are the emails.  I can barely read them.    I can't find any way to adjust this.  I've checked the help and looked on the web.    Does anyone know how to do this?      (I'm doing this from webmail, which is fine).     Thanks.