[mdlug] The new "surface" computer

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 14:35:12 EDT 2007

Robert Adkins wrote:
>     I have no idea why anyone would consider that a "good" feature that
> would be acceptable in a "secure" environment, since one could use that
> feature to sneak secrets out of a computer network within an otherwise
> benign file.

It might be tinfoil hat thinking, but as much as MS likes to poke into
"MY" computer this function does not surprise me at all.  The better to
hide their "offical" spys.

Worse, it lets anyone that knows about it hide their malicious files too.

ERGO:  NTSF is an unsecured and unsecureable file system.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com