[mdlug] off topic - Novell

Brian Hurley brian at detroitindustrial.org
Sun Jul 15 05:15:10 EDT 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007, Joe St.Clair wrote:
> Sorry in advance for the none Linux question.
>
> Would any one know where I can get a copy or borrow a copy of a NetWare
> 3.2 Enhancement Pack CD?

Wasn't that the Y2K fixpack collection for NetWare 3.12?

If so, you can't download it for free (as I recall it cost $200), but all the
individual components were free downloads. Try searching for NetWare 3.12 and
Y2K updates, or just download the current 3.12 versions of everything.

--
Brian Hurley
Detroit Industrial Underground

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out
the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.
--Frederick Douglass