[mdlug] Job lead

David Lee Lambert davidl at lmert.com
Sat Jul 14 08:33:11 EDT 2007

My employer (located just outside of Lansing) would like to hire another
developer.  We're have a mixed Linux/Windows server environment,  and our
biggest in-house applications are written in Java.  To quote from the
official job posting:

"Precision Motor Transport Group, LLC (PMTG), a premium automobile carrier,
seeks a highly qualified Software Developer to join its staff. The candidate
will need to be comfortable working with, evaluating, and debugging existing
systems as well as developing new software. Requirements: four-year degree in
computer science or equivalent work experience, 3+ years Java development
experience, 3+ years Relational database /SQL experience, 1+ years in web
development, and excellent communication /documentation skills. We offer a
comfortable, casual environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits. Only
resumes with a cover letter stating salary requirements will be considered.
No phone calls please."

The company's website is:  http://www.pmtghome.com

If anyone is interested in this job,  it would be appropriate to contact my
supervisor,  Tom Stave,  by e-mail at

  tstave at bmtcarhaul.com

--
David Lee Lambert ... Software Developer
Cell phone: +1 586-873-8813 ; alt. email <as4109 at wayne.edu> or