[mdlug] Email sigs

Dr. Robert J. Meier eaglecoach at wwnet.com
Mon Jul 9 23:51:58 EDT 2007

Ray, Tim,

> Most Unix email and news programs will read a 'signature' from a file
> called ".signature" in your home directory, if it exists.

A few years ago, I used a script that displayed ~5 messages from my fortune
file (1089 entries), and let me select one or get another 5 random signatures.
I failed to copy the script during one of my system upgrades, so now I've
added the fifo.

Seeking more interesting signatures,
--
Dr. B

"E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data. It should be
 used only to be used for company business."
      -- unknown