[mdlug] Interesting... very interesting. (Big Bill is Watching YOU)

Michael Rudas audiotech50 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:46:53 EDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Robert Adkins wrote:

> ["WinVista phones home" link]
> If this turns out to be 100% correct and not just speculative.

I can guarantee that it's true.  For those of us that are forced to
run WinXP and higher, though, there IS help.

For the last 4+ years I have installed and used, 100% on EVERY Windows
XP installation I touch, a utility called "XP AntiSpy" which modifies
registry values to turn off nearly all of its "phone home" features.
There will soon be a version for WinVista:
<http://xp-antispy.org/?lang=en&option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1>

-- Mikey