[mdlug] Finding CD-ROM

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 07:53:07 EDT 2007

I suspect that it is the Mother board.  it is an off brand.

Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net> wrote:
  It's an 'nForce650i Ultra' manufactured by EVGA, "designed by NVidia".
I've used EVGA video cards for several years, they make reasonably
priced G-Force, etc cards. This mobo, with the same brand of e-GeForce
7600 GT 256MB PCI-E graphics adapter, plus a 3GHz Pentium-D dual core
processor, 1GB of Kingston DDR2, and a pair of 160GB WD SATA drives
comprise the main componants of a new system I put together for my
sister-in-law. She suffered a bad capacitor blowup, and this was as
cheap as I could bear to go.

By the way, do you need to run SuSE 10.1? I never heard much good about
it. 10.2 is better, at least by reputation. They've done some things
that I don't like (in addition with their flirtation with EVIL), but
over all it works well. I chose it because I understand SuSE in general,
and once delivered I will need to support it at a distance.