[mdlug] Something to exchange Exchange

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Mon Jan 29 17:27:06 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 17:17 -0500, Robert Adkins wrote:
> Michael S. Mikowski wrote:
> > Hi Rob:
<snip>

>     Anyway, the problem is the disinterest in actual groupware or
> looking at or using something to track things in a meaningful fashion,
> like my experiment with 'dotproject' turning out to be a failure, even
> though it would work nicely for our organization. (Nobody wants to put
> in the time to look at or consider it.)

<snip>

Hi Rob,
	I posted your question on another mailing list thinking the guys there
might benefit from your research, silly me. They had some specific
things to say here
<http://groups.google.com/group/mosg/browse_thread/thread/490d977ed0016567?hl=en> you might find enlightening.

Regards,

--