[mdlug] Not-quite-teminal toe-jam

Michael Rudas (computer) mpr_linux at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 12 17:08:14 EST 2007

Folks --

I'm in Henry Ford Hospital in downtown Detroit as I
compose this message.  I've been here since Saturday
night.  I had to twist a couple of arms to access the
Internet in the nurses' lounge...  I'm glad that they
like me.

I have a bone infection in my right big toe; I'm stuck
here until, probably, Thursday.  I'll know more after
a bone biopsy tomorrow.

A lot of what will happen after my release depends on
the logistics of the antibiotic IV drip that I'm gonna
need for the next six weeks... like whether or not I
can drive during that time (Marla doesn't drive,
unfortunately).

My regular Internet access patterns should resume once
I'm out.

My best to all.

-- Mikey