[mdlug] aix, mode_t, struct stat, >2G

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri Feb 2 08:49:53 EST 2007

> From: Robert Meier

> I'm trying to write files larger than 2G on aix-5.3 with gcc-3.3.2.

 I don't really have any advice, but you might try asking on comp.unix.aix
or comp.sys.aix.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                            (313) 227-2317

  "We have managed to do something our enemies never could: set up
  architectures of control designed specifically to keep our society
           from correcting its errors and improving itself.

 No society that does this to itself survives even in the short term.
 Ours will be no exception, and I for one don't feel a great deal of
             lament for it anymore." - Jean-Michel Smith