[mdlug] linux router

Morris, Tim tmorris at ugs.com
Thu Dec 13 15:31:16 EST 2007

Oh man...

There used to be a Linux floppy project that let you build the whole
thing online and just download a floppy image of your settings and
drivers (actually selected the NICs online). I don't think it was LRP,
but I can never remember the name of it, and Google returns too many to
filter. A friend of mine used it for years. If I think of the name I'll
repost.

I hate not remembering...

--  Tim Morris - UGS PLM Software