[mdlug] Thanks and self-promotion

Rich Hughes admin at linuxtechdaily.com
Mon Dec 10 13:36:12 EST 2007

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the input about the P4 barebones system. I give you
guys credit in the review. If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://www.linuxtechdaily.com/2007/12/review-geekscom-pentium-4-34ghz-barebones-system/

it is quieter than i expected a P4 to be. I might buy one of these, the
price is right. I should mention I get no cut of the sales of this thing
or anything, so I'm not kissing ass to make four bucks. I feel kind of
defensive about that when I write a positive review.

Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate the reassurance. It was interesting
to read the responses.

Take care,
Rich H