[mdlug] Linksys WRT-54G (Version 5) Router problems

Novak, Louis (L.M.) lnovak1 at ford.com
Mon Aug 27 09:11:40 EDT 2007

As you are considering updating the firmware, I would
encourage you to consider one of the gpl/linux versions.

Take a look at:
http://www.wrtrouters.com/guides/upgradetolinux/

Or

http://seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g

There are others available as well.

--
Louis Novak  lnovak1 at ford.com   (313)248-6788
Ford Motor Co., IT Learning & Organizational Development