[mdlug] Fiesty Fawn - Have copy will deliver

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Aug 23 08:31:32 EDT 2007

I work at Greenfield and Ford Road.  Lunch?  Or perhaps you can give me a location to deliver it.  4:00 PM to 4:30 PM is good for me (the 4:00 PM time was to allow me half an hour to get to Panera Bread. If we meet at Greenfield and Ford I can get there faster).
If you can think of any other way for me to drop this off I'm open to suggestions.  Perhaps we could meet at Best Buy (shop until the other person shows up).

Send your friends personalized video messages!
Sign up for a FREE Juno account and start sending Video Mail today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-177