[mdlug] Where is linux-friendly Computer Builders Warehouse?

Robert Meier eaglecoach at wwnet.com
Wed Aug 22 20:34:39 EDT 2007

buyers,

Especially in light of the mail last quarter that the Computer Builders
Warehouse at Great Lakes Crossing had a nice deal on an ubuntu computer,
I passed on their phone number and address.

The buyer was disappointed (and I was surprised) to learn that the
Computer Builders Warehouse at Great Lakes Crossing went out of business
last month.

Can anyone confirm or deny that the Computer Builders Warehouse
  is out of business?
Did they move to another location? where?
Is there another location offering linux-preloaded computers?

TIA,
--
Robert Meier

"Electricity is color-blind.  Electricians are not."
	-- unknown