[mdlug] Fiesty Fawn - Have copy will deliver

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Aug 22 20:11:55 EDT 2007

I have a copy of Fiesty Fawn that Mary gave me.  I'd be happy to give it to you.  I live and work in Dearborn.  I get off of work almost everyday at 4:00 PM.  Do you want to meet at the Panera Bread on Ford Road in Dearborn Heights say at 4:30 PM - select a day? Just give me enough advanced warning to check my mail and get there.

If you want to give me your address or make some other arrangements I'm open to suggestions.

Send your friends personalized video messages!
Sign up for a FREE Juno account and start sending Video Mail today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-177