[mdlug] Adding parallel port- PCI card or USB?

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Mon Aug 20 11:35:29 EDT 2007

I was also looking for a way to keep my old parallel printers going a few months back. I settled on buying a wireless print server

http://www.hawkingtech.com/products/productlist.php?CatID=21&FamID=34&ProdID=183

Though it is a little pricy, it is 'wireless', os-agnostic, web-configutrable and supports one parallel and two usb printers.