[mdlug] book to donate & 1 for sale

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 21:39:56 EDT 2007

Hello, I have 2 books, 1 to donate, and 1 I'd like to sell.

The first one is a big hardcover purple book from red hat called "Linux
Undercover" and it's really old.   It's about 2000 pages.   I got it
from Bernie Wirtz.   I'm not even sure how relevant it is.    Open to
suggestions as to how to dispose of it if nobody wants it.   Curbside
recycling I guess if nobody wants it.

The other is called Python and Tkinter programming by John Grayson.
Published in 2000.    658 pages.  7 appendices and an index.   ISBN
1-884777-81-3.   It's in good condition.  I barely used it.   Asking
$5.     Thanks, Dean.