[mdlug] DHCP question

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 8 10:46:10 EDT 2007

Turns out that the print server 'forgets' its IP address after a few hours of non-use and does not respond to 'ping'. Setting static or dynamic IP addresses does not make a difference to the behavior. The only fix is to 'reboot' the server by powering it off & on.

I have contacted the tech support to see if there is a fix.

Thanks