[mdlug] OT: Job Opportunities

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Aug 8 07:40:18 EDT 2007

Greetings,

My employer -- Ascent Technologies, Inc -- http:/www.asc-tech.com -- is
looking for several embedded systems engineers.

From one month to the next the work varies.  I've been with the company
for 3 years and in that time have worked on many medical and automotive
applications.  In that time I've worked with a variety of processors
(x86, Freescale, ARM, PIC, ...), compiled languages (C, C++, C#, Java,
Python, ...), assembly languages (6811, 6816, PPC, PIC, 8051, ...),
operating systems (Windows, Linux, embedded), etc.

Experience with microcontrollers as well as C & assembly languages is
desired. Level of experience is flexible - anywhere from just out of
college to numerous years of experience.

If you need more info, contact me off-list.  If you're interested, send
your resume to Hal Hunter, hlhunter at idworld.net.

Regards,

David