[mdlug] Email Server Deployment Statistics?

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue Aug 7 08:27:37 EDT 2007

	Actually, it will work with all clients running at least Outlook
2003, regardless of email server.

	For the server aspect, it requires Exchange 5.5 or newer.

	I was able to find a survey done back in 2005 that showed Microsoft
Exchange handling only 2.35% of email traffic on the Internet. This was out
of just over 21,000 servers surveyed. Sendmail was the highest with 38.78%.

	-Rob