[mdlug] Expanding skills required

Daud Lee Lambert as4109 at wayne.edu
Sat Aug 4 21:15:23 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Adkins" <radkins at impelind.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:18 AM

>     I am needing to expand some of my experience with certain Microsoft
> Technologies in order to enhance my job searching prospects.
>
>     What I need is access to trial versions of Windows Server 2003 with
> a trial Exchange server setup as well.

Not sure about Exchange,  but I was able to get the trial version of Server
2k3 to run under VMware.  It can be downloaded or bought for only the cost
of media even without an MSDN membership:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb430831.aspx

Watch out,  though:  it really is a time-limited trial copy that will refuse
to boot after a certain amount of time has elepsed!

--
DLL