[mdlug] Expanding skills required

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Aug 1 12:21:03 EDT 2007

Yes, this is a Linux List.

There are also more than a few members who are well versed in multiple
platforms outside of Linux.

I am seeking a new job. The problem is, the vast majority of available jobs
are saying, "Needs MS Windows XYZ Experience."

It would be very detrimental to limit my prospects and knowing how people on
this list both have a wide range of talents and skills covering multiple
platforms and also tend to be helpful. I figured putting this request out
could provide some decent response.

-Rob