[mdlug] Transfer Calculator

Morris, Tim tmorris at ugs.com
Fri Apr 27 16:16:29 EDT 2007

The funny thing is, I never actually said it _was_ web 2.0..

I said it was _like_ 2.0, "but not really"... As was said, there is no
server component, and therefore or Async Js, and therefore no AJAX.

I thought the Web 2.0 argument was a different thread... That'll teach
me!

But hey! If you enjoy the calculator, then great!

--  Tim Morris - UGS