[mdlug] MonroeLUG April Meeting Announcement

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 18:05:26 EDT 2007

=====MonroeLUG March Meeting Announcement=====

Topic: ?????
Date & Time: Tuesday April 23, 2007 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Place: Monroe County Community College La-Z-Boy Center Room Z-203 (Board Room)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1555+S.Raisinville+Rd.+monroe+mi+48161

Well hopefully from the above text you can see that MonroeLUG has
moved its meetings to a new night and a brand new meeting location.
We recently worked out a deal with Monroe County Community College
for meeting space and part of that deal was an agreement to move our
meetings to a night of the week that was easy for them to assure the room
we will be using is open and unlocked. That night being Tuesday.

With Penguicon having been just this past weekend and several of our members
having worked that convention we do not have a topic for this meeting.
If someone would like to volunteer to give the presentation
at the upcoming meetings please get in contact with me ASAP. Otherwise this
months meeting will be used for checking out our new location, planing future
meetings, working on recruitment, and general discussion; we might still be able
to get some of this done even if someone comes forth to volunteer to present.

Keep in mind that from month to month our meeting room may change so always
make sure to look at the announcement for what room we are going to be in. I have
been assured that all of the rooms have projectors, and a wireless network is available.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting on Tuesday, for the mean time have a
save and happy week.

-Ron
MonroeLUG President