[mdlug] [Fwd: [Fwd: UNIX Opportunities]] - Ford

dean mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 13:00:15 EDT 2007

Hi MDLUG,

My name is Renee and I came across your name when doing a search on the
Metro Detroit Linux group (I was looking to see if we could post
opportunities anywhere on the site : ).  I remembered your resume from
earlier this year when Stacy Tobis contacted you about a CIBER opportunity.

Anyhow, we have a LOT of opportunity in the UNIX/Linux space right now
at Ford and I'm wondering if you or anyone you know might be interested
in learning more about the positions we have available?  The managers
are actually moving pretty quickly and we've scoured the boards for good
candidates, now I'm going back through our resume database.

If you are interested, I'll have Stacy Tobis give you a call!  If you
are not interested, I would appreciate if you could pass my contact
information on to anyone you know who may be looking.  Have them send me
a copy of their resume and salary requirements, and I'll do my best to
find a suitable opportunity before having a recruiter contact them so we
don't waste their time.

We have systems administration opportunities that focus on Linux, on
AIX, and some that don't specify - they just want strong admins with
scripting.

Thank you for your time, and have a good day!

Renée Bumpus
Staffing Coordinator
CIBER, Inc.
(800) 324-6001, x1734 (toll free)