[mdlug] Job posting

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 14:01:16 EDT 2007

Try www.dice.com there are lots of IT/Linux jobs, but there is a lot of competition for those jobs.  And Rates are "market"

  David

Scott Webster Wood <treii28 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  yeah, that is interesting - how are they going to find someone with 'at least' 10 years in windows '2000' administration. It is still 2007 isn't it? I remember when I first learned perl, it was only about a year old, java was reasonably new as well. And I remember seeing a job posting asking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of each. Where is that time machine these applicants are using?

I think the most telling part of that job posting are three words right near the top: 'back end penetration' - If you'd like to get bent over - come work for us!