[mdlug] HP Laptop - Any experiences to share.

jack freeman freemancomputer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 20:13:02 EST 2006

I have an HP that is currently sitting in peaces in my moms attic. The video went out on it while it was still in warranty so i sent it in. They sent it back to me unfixed with a unchangeable batter and a $25 bill attached. They said because the slide that is used to open it was broken as well i abused and there for i voided my warranty. After several weeks i finely got them to send me a new battery. I had to fix it my self. It went out on me again about a year later, hence why its sitting in my moms attic. Over all i was very unhappy with the way i was treated. They would not talk to me at all because i "abused" my laptop.

just my 2 cents
Jack

Aim: Souleclipse69a
Yahoo: Pezman1016

"cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"