[Mdlug] second and hopefully last test

Rich Clark <rrclark@rrclark.net> rrclark at rrclark.net
Sun Nov 19 10:42:35 EST 2006

What you are probably seeing are delays due to postgrey greylisting.  Give
it at least five minutes time lapse before you expect to see a message
appear on the list.  However, I'm in the process of writing an exception
list for those who subscribed to the main list.

Rich

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006, Raymond McLaughlin wrote:

> Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:47:45 -0500
> From: Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net>
> To: MDLUG's Main discussion list <mdlug at mdlug.org>
> Subject: Re: [Mdlug] second and hopefully last test
>
> Rich Clark <rrclark at rrclark.net> wrote:
>> more info still to follow
>>
> Thanks Rich!
> It looks like Postfix needed a little tweaking.
> Here's my first post, which didn't make it:
>
>> MDLUGers,
>> If you are reading this then the new mdlug server is up and running.
>> If not I'm wasting time typing to nobody.
>>
>> Hopefully the discussions can go on uninterupted.
>> The mailing list archives will be segmented, with seperate indexes for
>> before and after this date.
>>
>> And special thanks to our listmaster Rich Clark for working on the new
>> setup, and Jay Nugent for his power switch pressing skills.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Raymond McLaughlin
>> Server Admin MDLUG

Rich Clark

Summary of IBM's 04/04/2006 reply in support of
its Motion to Limit SCO's Claims Relating to
Allegedly Misused Material, with apologies to
Monty Python:

IBM: It's not much of a case, is it?

SCO: Finest in the district!

IBM: Explain the logic underlying that conclusion.

SCO: It's so clean!

IBM: It's certainly uncontaminated by evidence.

--thanks to Juggler9 on Groklaw.net

A good way to deal with stage fright is to first
imagine yourself naked, then imagine yourself
laughing at your naked self and pointing.  Then
you yell to yourself dressed as a cop to "Arrest
that pervert!" before beating your naked body
with a truncheon. -- nu-monet v8.0