[mdlug-admin] [ubuntu-us-mi] MDLug presentation?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Mon Oct 18 23:14:39 EDT 2010

I this this is a good idea.  The skill level is similar to the member
that attend the Washlug meetings (minus the owner of a ISP)...

I have been booking the presentors but the job has been shared between
Gib and I.  For best discussions should be MDLUG Administration mailing
list mdlug-admin at mdlug.org

Thank you Kevin

Tony Bemus
MDLUG Sectary