[mdlug-admin] officers meeting

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu May 28 08:27:22 EDT 2009

I plan to be there.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net>
To: mdlug-admin at mdlug.org, "officers at mdlug.org" <officers at mdlug.org>
Subject: Re: [mdlug-admin] officers meeting
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 05:12:47 -0400

Since it's all the same to every one who can make it, I'm calling the
meeting for 6:30 today, Thursday May 28. I know we talked about having
the next meeting in Livonia, but I will need to be in the Dearborn area
this afternoon, and would prefer to meet at the Panera on Ford Road.

Who can make it?

Ray